Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I finally got hold of a 2007 Arnage T from California and shipped to Norway.
It`s probably the only Arnage T in Norway, since this car was priced close to 500K USD in 2007 here :/
so i dont have a lot of people to ask for advice..
I purchased the car with some minor issues, maybe some here knows where to start looking so solve this out:
Car starts and runs well. There seems to be 2 different types of batteries (one new and one old), I`ve heard this could be source of problems.

• EPC lamp comes on after a while of driving
  • Park lamp lights comes on and alarms while driving
  • Rear right passanger window is INOP
  • Driver seat electrical adjustment, and steering wheel INOP
  • The airdampers is new according to previous owner, but they are stiff - seems like the car is to high. Recalibrate?
  • All keys need new casing, possible to get on Ebay?

My apologies if this are topics that have been discussed earlier on this forum.
Thanks for any answer

·
Registered
Arnage T MY 05
103 Posts
Welcome!

Here's my 0.02$ to your questions:
    That's probably one of the potentiometers of the pedal gone bad. Car is throttle by wire. Mine had this since purchase and still has it. As a result the throttle is quite sensitve. I haven't found a solution to fix it ....
    Haven't experienced this yet. It may be possible that you touch the pedal as it is not really located very far from where a drivers foot is. If not, check the usualy (brakes, contacts, springs)
    Typical stuff. All Arnages have this. Park the car outside on a rainy day with full exposure of the window to the rain (or use a water hose for some time). Then hit the door while operating the window switch it will eventually become loose.
    Check fuses
  • The airdampers is new according to previous owner, but they are stiff - seems like the car is to high. Recalibrate?
    If they are changed I'd look into the hydraulic fluid (see post here in the forum) and suggest you change the brake/steering accumulator as well.
    If the ride height is not correct, consider greasing and rattling the regulation valve that is located right above the back of the differential close to the fuel pumps. Just follow the links and you will find it.
    Nope. New key at Bentley. Quite costly.
Considering your location is Norway and you may have to drive on salty roads: take rust precautions esp. on the underside of your car.

Enjoy and post some pictures!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome!

Here's my 0.02$ to your questions:
    That's probably one of the potentiometers of the pedal gone bad. Car is throttle by wire. Mine had this since purchase and still has it. As a result the throttle is quite sensitve. I haven't found a solution to fix it ....
    Haven't experienced this yet. It may be possible that you touch the pedal as it is not really located very far from where a drivers foot is. If not, check the usualy (brakes, contacts, springs)
    Typical stuff. All Arnages have this. Park the car outside on a rainy day with full exposure of the window to the rain (or use a water hose for some time). Then hit the door while operating the window switch it will eventually become loose.
    Check fuses
    If they are changed I'd look into the hydraulic fluid (see post here in the forum) and suggest you change the brake/steering accumulator as well.
    If the ride height is not correct, consider greasing and rattling the regulation valve that is located right above the back of the differential close to the fuel pumps. Just follow the links and you will find it.
    Nope. New key at Bentley. Quite costly.
Considering your location is Norway and you may have to drive on salty roads: take rust precautions esp. on the underside of your car.

Enjoy and post some pictures!
Thank you so much for useful tips!! Much appreciated!

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Hood
Vehicle Car Automotive design Steering wheel Steering part
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

This old Queen Elizabeth will have to hang out in the garage with Prince of Wales (old Jaguar XJS) all winter before salt dries up in April...

·
Registered
Arnage T MY 05
103 Posts
Very nice Queen Lizzy you have there! I particularily like the wooden trim combined with the polished aluminum.

Do I see drinks in the seats? Very nice feature. Would be cool to learn about all the options of your Arnage!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ye
Very nice Queen Lizzy you have there! I particularily like the wooden trim combined with the polished aluminum.

Do I see drinks in the seats? Very nice feature. Would be cool to learn about all the options of your Arnage!
I tried to copy in the specs from the stickerprice below, hope its readable :)
Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle door Personal luxury car
Automotive lighting Automotive tire Vehicle Motor vehicle Bumper
Font Material property Parallel Paper Rectangle

·
Registered
Arnage T MY 05
103 Posts
Very very very cool options!

If you have a moment and can post some hires pictures of the cocktail compartment and bottle cooler, that would be much apprechiated! (and make me jealous for a couple of days)

Do you happen to know what "USA Sports Combination (Level 2)" stands for?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Issues with window lift is well know with Arnage. I rebuild all 4 windows regulators by myself. All of them were cracked in similar way. See photo. These plastic parts are always craked. Locksmith made these parts fot me in metal.
Road surface Asphalt Toy Rotorcraft Aircraft
Road surface Asphalt Toy Rotorcraft Aircraft
Wood Cylinder Circle Fashion accessory Font
Hand Finger Gesture Wood Gas
Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Motor vehicle Plant Green
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive tire Automotive exterior Gas

1 - 7 of 7 Posts