Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

We want to know what you like in an update (look and feel). What you think the community would get exited about and appreciate.

Do you want an updated, logo? A new skin theme color change? Maybe a preference in car images included in the banner showing off multiple generations?

Don't be Shy! We need this info ASAP!

Thanks in advance,
Jeff

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
I actually don't mind the overall "look and feel" of these forums, but think there could be significant improvements in the area of composing posts or replies.

It would be nice if the interface went to the now far more conventional RTF-type, where you control fonts, sizes, colors, hyperlinks, etc., via buttons at the top of the compose window. The resulting post is WYSIWYG. Like this:

It would be fantastic if images could be posted inline, in full size, by either pointing to a URL or by uploading and inclusion directly in the post itself. Since so many people are now storing images and other material on Google Drive, it's very important that URLs that refer to these are accepted for posting. I have issues on several other forums that reject the use of an image link to an image kept on Google Docs (as these don't include file extensions).

Perhaps going for a slightly "lighter and brighter" color scheme would be useful as well.

I'll keep thinking on this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts