Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi need some info from the US if possible
Has any body herd of a tyre company called Federal?
There new over hear (well I haven’t herd of them)
What are they like for road holding ! wet and dry and wear and tear
Any info would be grate
Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
5 Posts
Federal RS-R 595 and Federal SS-595 are also good for money,probably best for money which cost is around cost around £59 per wheel.Federal 595SS, RS-R and Kumho KU31, KU36 are very popular with the car enthusiast community mainly because of their value for money during the dry.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I cannot believe the bad reviews. Why do you buy a performance tyre if you want comfort. these give excellent response and traction comparable to Pirelli z rated tyres which I had previously. Brilliant tyre for money. By he way this is a summer tyre therefore it is not designed to displace water, however i did not find it "dangerous". You cannot hit a flood with a 225 wide radial tyre with same performance as a narrow winter tyre.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the Honda is wearing her new Shoes and they feel good at present
It was wet but not raining I am going to keep you up to date on there progress
Looking at the tred paten it is very similar to F1’s which I Have on the RX7 but it has wider channels to get rid of water
So we will see

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well looking at the tyres on the Honda there wearing well 7000m
so have ordered 2 for the Bentley i know there no good for the French cars but there OK for hear going to put them on the back as still have a bit of a problem with wearing the inside edge

1 - 7 of 7 Posts