Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who owned what? I'll get us started with Sir Cliff, Sir Jimmy, King and Max.

Rolls owners

Bentley

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hi,

Are the rules it has to include a picture?.

I have a lot of names but will take time to find all of them with pictures.

HM The Queen
HM The Queen Mum (RiP)
Princess Margaret (RiP)
Ken Dodd(RiP)
Beatles
Noddy Holder (car is on sale eBay)
Lord Sugar (The Apprentice)
Steve E (almost):devil

Steve

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hi,

I can also add......

Freddie Mercury (RiP) Queen

I would add my late friends SS1 car but can't remember now if it was Bono (U2) or Rick Astley that he bought it from.

I have the original handbook for the car and my late friend before he passed asked me to try to reunite the handbook with the car. I have tried to locate if the car is still around with no joy so decided to put it on eBay (with a note) but thought I would just put a bunch of flowers on his grave with any profit.

Chassis number is SRH 12552 ........PM me if anyone knows whereabouts.

Steve

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hi,

Forgot our UK health Guru..... Rosemary Conley.....famous for her pink RR and of course who could forget Lady Penelope.... albeit Marina was my favourite........Thunderbirds are GO......

Steve

·
Registered
6 Posts
Steve Wynn (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Wynn) may not be well known in Europe or the UK, but he is a well known businessman in the U.S. and Asia. He was the original owner of my 1999 Arnage Green Label. I have searched high and low, but can not find a picture of him with this particular car.

Attachments

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hi,

I can add Chris Evans radio1 and Top Gear presenter

and what about Barbie Doll she owned just about every car in pink apart from a Ferrari as Ferrari refused to allow the car to be marketed in pink so she had a red 308GTS same as mine. I have one of the models of her 308 and a pink XJS but not found a RR/B yet.

Steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
OMG. My Spirit looks a lot like Jimmy Saviles. I feel violated!

Anyhow, a personal favourite of mine - Max Bygraves. I don't know how many he had, but he was a RR fan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts