Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there,

So while driving around with my car, I accidently lost a cover cap for one of my wheel locks.
And this is where my engineering background came into effect:
I was able to reproduce them in a very high quality, suitable for the standard the Rolls-Royce and Bentley motor cars represent.

The cover caps are made to look like the original ones, but with their weak points being eliminated.
All of these cover caps came standard with O-Rings and painted silver matched to the corresponding hub covers. As of now, these caps have found happy customers in 10+ countries around the globe. In one of the attached pictures, you find them installed on my very own car!

I can offer you the silver UR71751 for the Turbo-charged cars like the Turbo R and UR73195 for the non-turbocharged cars (slightly matter in appearance) like the Mulsanne, the Silver Spirit, Corniche etc. They fit various hub covers for the 15, 16, 17 and 18” rims for the these cars.

In addition to those two, also the one with the “crinkled” surface for the 16” wheels found on the Bentley Brooklands is available (see the picture “presentation”).
As there are a lot of chromed versions in the US, I am also working on those examples.

As of now, these caps are available for US customers at Park Ward Motors (Park-Ward Motors - Rolls-Royce and Bentley Motor Cars).
Ask Rodd Sala about them :)
If you want to learn more about them, you can also PM me :)

Cheers!
Nordmende

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts