Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I need help again. It's a 1986 Bentley eight and when I turn the ligh switch on I have no dip lights only main beam and after about 2 or 3 minutes the dip lights will work ok.If I stop the car for a while it is the same, they won't work for a couple of minutes.This car is new to me and there is a new relay in the glove box,could this be the problem is there a relay for the dip lights and if so where would I find it.
Many thanks
Kevin

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Hi Kevin, The headlamp dip beam relay in part no. UD25782. It is located under the bonnet on the passenger side between the front left wheel arch and the left lower corner of the windscreen according to the Bentley Heritage site.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Larry
Hope we can meet up at the Ausi meet,would be nice to make them welcome to Ireland

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dip lights

That worked Larry,I changed the relay and it is ok now.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Hi Kevin, If you're interested in the Aussie forum gathering you would be very welcome, it's a great meet for RR enthusiasts, put your name down in the "Idle Chatter" section on the Aussie site under "where to in 2020" and that may encourage others to do the same. The more the merrier, Regards, Larry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts