Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I am new to this forum so I pass on my best wishes to all. My first question is has anyone done business with Mr. Willi Fanderl in Kottingworth, Germany? His company is Classicmobil. I live in Hungary so travelling tio Germany to purchase a RR is easy for me. Also I am interested in members in Hungary and of course if Silver Shadow is for sale. Thanks in advance for any help. David Brown.

·
Administrator
534 Posts
Hello David and welcome to the forum. It is good to have someone join us from Hungary, I believe you are the first.

We do have some members from Germany, perhaps they have dealt with Classicmobil. I believe this is the company you're talking about: http://www.classicmobil.net/

Regards,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Stirling and thank you for your warm welcome. Yes this is the company website you have listed, any help from our German members would be greatly appreciated. Also any recomendations of dealers close to Hungary accepted with thanks. I am looking for Silver Shadow post 75 - white with light interior - Sunday driving with the odd wedding thrown in - Regards to all David.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts