Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
My vehicle is equipped with front and rear sway bars. I’ve been told that they no longer make replacement bushings for the front bar? Does anyone have a source for this? If my vehicle , SRX2576, didn’t have the rear sway bar the bushings would be different and are available.
Thx,
Jim

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
UR15520 is the front swaybar bushing and available. Someone gave u wrong info.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the bushings for the front sway bar are the same regardless if it has a rear sway bar or not?flying spares and albers told me different.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
Do you need bushings?
If you are hearing any noises, there are other front end bushings in the system that wear and are culprits.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, the bushings in the front roll bar appear worn out. Not hearing noises, just inspecting visually

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My mistake- it’s the other way around. If it has a rear sway bar they are available and vice versa. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
1966 Bentley T1 SBH1460
33 Posts
Hi, I'm in the market for a pair of these bushings for the early cars with only a front anti roll bar. I'm looking into a few possible matches from moderish cars which may have the same dimensions. My cars bar measures in the polished area where the bush rubs 24.2mm,what's yours measure? If I come up with a workable alternative I'll let you know.
Best Regards Chris

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Hi Chris,
My car has a rear sway bar so I was luckily able to get the bushings. I won’t be able to get these measurements for you for a few weeks as I’m away on business. Does anyone else have this info for Chris? If not I’ll provide it when I return.
Thx,
Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts