Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bentley Continental GT office chair from original seat. Original genuine leather in ivory color. Power adjustment of the back, two zones of the lumbar, support under the knees. Heating and ventilation. Lockable tilt mechanism. Reinforced gas lift. Black aluminum base. The armrests are adjustable in three directions. Built-in battery, charger included.

· Registered
1 Posts
Love the chair. Have and extra pair of Bentley Flying Cloud seats that I thought about making into desk chairs for my office. Are the Bentley seat control self contained within the seat, or do you have to deal with a central brain elsewhere in the car in order to get heat, cool, massage and lumbar controls working?

· Super Moderator
1,458 Posts
nwprtbch, i.resnianskyi has not logged into the forum in 8 months so will not see your post. You can try and send him a private message which he may or may not see. When replying to an old post, hold your cursor over the post's author avatar and a window will pop up where you can see when they were last logged into the forum. Instructions for contacting him privately can be found in the link in the message below:

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited by Moderator)
Love the chair. Have and extra pair of Bentley Flying Cloud seats that I thought about making into desk chairs for my office. Are the Bentley seat control self contained within the seat, or do you have to deal with a central brain elsewhere in the car in order to get heat, cool, massage and lumbar controls working?
Hello. The control of the buttons for adjusting the seat can be connected in the chair. Connecting ventilation, massage, heating requires a lot of knowledge. But! The biggest problem is the correct manufacture of the chair... The weight of the seat is very large. The use of standard components can lead to a quick breakdown of the chair. Even human injury. The manufacture of a quality chair from Bentley should be entrusted to professionals.

Moderator note: Please take a few minutes to read through "Instructions for navigating the site" and "How to reply to a discussion thread"in the FAQ section, link here:FAQThere are other topics there that you may find informative. Please note also that it is not necessary to quote a previous post in your reply if you are following the train of thought in the thread, it just clutters up the thread unnecessarily. Simply start typing your reply in the dialogue box below the last post where it says "write your reply" , do not click on "reply" (which adds the previous post as a quote) unless it is absolutely necessary to maintain continuity in the thread. Thanks, Jim.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited by Moderator)
Can I buy it from you?
hi, on order.

Moderator note: Please! take a few minutes to read through "Instructions for navigating the site" and "How to reply to a discussion thread"in the FAQ section, link here:FAQThere are other topics there that you may find informative. Please note also that it is not necessary to quote a previous post in your reply if you are following the train of thought in the thread, it just clutters up the thread unnecessarily. Simply start typing your reply in the dialogue box below the last post where it says "write your reply" , do not click on "reply" (which adds the previous post as a quote) unless it is absolutely necessary to maintain continuity in the thread. Thanks, Jim.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts