Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I just bought Bentley Flying Spur...the car is amayzing, but i have a problem...the brakes are making a squeezy noice each time I use them. I went to the dealer's service department and they checked the car and told me that it's normal and there is nothing to worry about. But when you buy a car for $200K you really expect it to be nice and give you no headache. So please tell me if it's true and normal that my brakes are making weird noices????

Thank you very much

David

·
Registered
8 Posts
David said:
Hi

I just bought Bentley Flying Spur...the car is amayzing, but i have a problem...the brakes are making a squeezy noice each time I use them. I went to the dealer's service department and they checked the car and told me that it's normal and there is nothing to worry about. But when you buy a car for $200K you really expect it to be nice and give you no headache. So please tell me if it's true and normal that my brakes are making weird noices????

Thank you very much

David
Do you mean squeeky noise? If so, how long was the Car standing at the Dealership? This can happen on any Car, there is nothing special about Bentley Brakes unless you have the ceramic ones...

If it doesn't go away the Pads and rotors might need re-surfacing if the rotors are shiney...

Do a few hard stops...sometimes that cures it but allow the Rotors to cool down before repeating.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi David,

I just wondered if you managed to get to the bottom of this problem? My friend from Derry actually has a similar problem with his new BMW, and whilst its obviously a cheaper car, its still worrying with it being new! Did you try the suggestion put forward by Jaguar?

All the best

·
Registered
235 Posts
Noisy brakes

It is not wright! Order your selling dealer to fix it on warranty :idea:.

:arrow:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts