Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to start a collection of DIY articles in this site, regarding the Continental GT/GTC/Flying Spur AWD models.

Hopefully, members will contribute and post their own Bentley DIY's

Let's try to build this into something......Geo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PDF File Available

I have created a PDF file with much more Bentley info, parts cross-references, images and links added, but at 2.8 Mb it is too large to display here.

Hence, I have placed the file at the top of my own web site (see link below), where forum users can have access for download.

I am an avid Bentley fan, and hope to own one in the near future. However, I want to know more about DIY maintenance on those wonderful cars, before I take the plunge.

Please let me know if I have made any errors, or if you have more to add. I hope this may stimulate Bentley owners to contribute.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Updated Bentley GT/GTC/FS PDF

Just to let you all know; I have at last upgraded the PDF, but it is now over 4Mb.

If I can collect any more Bentley GT/GTC/FC info, I'll continue periodic PDF updates.

Due to the PDFs size, I have had to remove it from my web site, but I am happy to send out the new PDF to anyone who makes a request to my email address :

[email protected]

I would also be happy to place the PDF here, if a moderator would give permission for larger file size.

Kind regards to all,

George

·
Registered
38 Posts
Re: Starter Motor

gmacgruer said:
It appears starter motor replacement requires "engine out" procedure, but there may be a "workaround"......Geo.
No,there is not,belive me I changed two of them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts