Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cannot find any battery specs for my 99 Arnage on the Heritage website other than the LH is 66 AH and the RH is 55 AH. These two have different dimensions and different clamping systems. Can anyone tell me the correct battery group numbers for this car, there are many sizes which have these AH ratings.

·
Registered
618 Posts
My wholesaler shows the main batter to be a T6, although I put a H6 in mine and it fit fine. The right side starter battery is a Group 91

·
Registered
1,964 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My wholesaler shows the main batter to be a T6, although I put a H6 in mine and it fit fine. The right side starter battery is a Group 91
Thanks. The T6 will fit on the LHS but if I use the factory bottom clamp on the RHS the 91 will not fit there. The length needs to be 9 3/8" outside clamp bars.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried H6 on LHS and H5 on RHS. H6 is too high to use the factory clamp so I switched to T6 LHS and T5 RHS, same base but 1/2" lower. These fit correctly with factory clamps. Has anyone checked current draw on LHS with everything switched off? I assume ECU and alarm system are active but should be in the mA range.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts