Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry been hectic at work and nothing has gone to plan with my cars ether
Just had to convert the Wife’s Honda from Auto to Manual Jag should have been on the Road for summer and Bentley desperate for a Service and brakes
But Bentley had to stay on the Road as Wife’s Daley Drive
Customers wanting there cars done
But back now

·
Administrator
534 Posts
Good to see you're back Bentleyman. Its been oddly quiet around here the last couple of weeks.

Maybe everyone is outside enjoying spring.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Stirling said:
Good to see you're back Bentleyman. Its been oddly quiet around here the last couple of weeks.

Maybe everyone is outside enjoying spring.
No, I was getting run off my feet getting one place ready to unload, others to buy, and then zipped here and there. I have barely had tie to peek at many Arnages, but have finally started zeroing in a few. i know what I want now, so when it comes at the right price condition, I will get it.

Meanwhile, I just got beaten all over the skies trying to avoid storms, only to be informed those storms brought tornadoes to the city, and they have done some unwanted landscaping including transporting the giant locust in my neighbors yard on the back of the main place. An outbuilding was mashed as well........sigh.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Stirling said:
Yes, we just had an earthquake and tornado in my area of the country (Ontario) as well. Very bizarre for central Canada.
So I heard. Upon arriving in the Great lakes region I was told that they had felt it in Ann Arbor. Mother Nature is upset with us.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts