Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking for some information on the difference between the 2003 Bentley Azure Final Series Performance and the Final Series Luxury. In my research I have read the there were 62 of the performance edition and 3 of the luxury, but nothing on the differences between the two. I currently own a 2003 Azure Final Series, but not sure which one it is. There are a couple items I have noticed on my car that I have not seen on other Azures.

The first feature is the layout of the dash. My car does not have a boost gauge which listed in every description of the car. It has a navigation screen, which I have not seen on other Azures.

The second feature is the side vents. I have not seen this particular style of side vent on another Final Series Azure. My car has the body colored louvers with a mesh grill behind. The others I have seen are a more triangular shape with just the mesh grill.

Lastly, this car was sold to me under the premise that it was the last Azure made. I have no way to prove this, but I have not seen any Bentley from 2003 with a higher production number, my car is XO1231. I thought this may explain some of the differences from the other Azures.

Any insight or expert options would be greatly appreciated. This is my first encounter with a modern Bentley after owning a couple older Rolls and it has been great experience learning about and enjoying the car.

Thank You,
Matt

·
Registered
78 Posts
I can't argue your points but let the facts be known coming from a manufacturer/installer. In the past we have manufactured and installed aftemarket products for these cars and others. Beware of aftermarket radio/GPS systems, center console fabrications and side vent louvers. Made a set of molds just like the ones on this car for a company in Florida that I worked for a few years back. However, you got a beautiful driving machine. Please Enjoy It.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts