Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I wanted to see how much everyone is paying for insurance to shop around for quotes. Assuming most here are over 30 years old and safe drivers.

what is the yearly comprehensive auto insurance cost for a current generation rolls or bentley in the USA?

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
It's very difficult to compare quotes from members. Insurance quotes are based on many factors such as location, age, vehicle, vehicle theft history, credit history, number of drivers and cars in household, etc. etc. It's a quote based on statistics for a given individual, car and location.
Your best bet is to Google insurance quotes and you will get more results than you can deal with.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's very difficult to compare quotes from members. Insurance quotes are based on many factors such as location, age, vehicle, vehicle theft history, credit history, number of drivers and cars in household, etc. etc. It's a quote based on statistics for a given individual, car and location.
Your best bet is to Google insurance quotes and you will get more results than you can deal with.

That is what I figured too.
Price can range a lot depending on individual factors, like accident + driving history. I was hoping for ballpark numbers that people can reference when getting quotes.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check with Hagerty and Grundy in the US. You can do it on line and they do currant model exotic and high line cars as well as classic.

Nice. checked both and the difference was about 100%.
$800 - 3000/yr VS $3000 - 5800/yr

I wonder if Geico covers these cars.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I'm paying classic car insurance @ approx. €200 p/a for 4000 miles p/a on a 1979 Silver Shadow 11. To avail of this quote I need to insure another car as my normal daily driver.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
It depends what is included in the cintract, what is insured.
Is it a basic insurance or a complete insurance including robbery, fire, destruction by riots....
To colpare prices you need to compare all details in the contracts

·
Registered
14 Posts
State Farm will insure it like a normal car, not a classic. For me it was cheaper than the classic car ones and didn't have any restrictions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts