Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all I'm Andy and the owner of ASB valeting and detailing..
The company was started when I was laid off from being a coach driver due to covid and the company I worked for loosing all its business..

Iv always worked since leaving school and worked hard in everything I do and I'm not going to lie going from that to no work came as a real shock.
I was a valeter and detailer years ago and iv always been told im good at it,so after a month or so of trying to decide what I wanted to do next and where to turn and at 44 years old the decision was made to finally do what Iv always wanted to do and build my own mark on the world and thats when ASB valeting and detailing was born
We are a young company as we only started in April this year but in a very short time we have started to make our presence known(for the right reasons) and started to have regular clients
I say we because behind the scenes family are helping.
The vision for ASB valeting and detailing is simple
To grow and provide a professional service that makes clients want us to come back time and time again and join the ASB family
We are on facebook,Google,yell.com
Clients pictures
Clients reviews
And much more
We are full mobile covering a wide area of Yorkshire
Fully insured
We use the 2 bucket method,only use tried and tested quality products and only use luxury towels and wash mits

I really hope we get to meet and get to know the members on here

Thank you

1 - 1 of 1 Posts