Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everybody) Need your advise in further issue. Presently I continue to restore my Arnage. Driver carpet was totally destroyed, so I was lucky to buy new carpet in good shape. Today I tryied to put it in place but it wasnt obvious for me how it should be located. Please see first picture - there is leather loop around accelerator pedal. So the question is - should it located like on picture or should I push in this loop under plastic cover which is located below pedal. On second picture- where should be located this part of carpet? Thank you
20210610_222812.jpg
20210610_222848.jpg

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Pic 1 correct Pic 2 it appears it should cover the sheet metal below it. Where does it naturally fall?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thank you for reply. Naturaly seems that this piese should go under top of foot rest. But it is nothing to cover there and also it is difficult to pull in it under the foot rest because huge wire is located here. Please see picture below, may be it is more detailed. I marked this piese in red on picture.
20210605_094720.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Also on the top of this piese is sticky clasp. May be I used wrong word but I dont know right English meaning of such fastener)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts