Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Leho & friends,

My R.R Cloud 3 doesn't come with A/C. It feels like being in an oven. I took the car to a few A/C technicians but they are still trying to figure out how to install A/C with a front and rear blower. They said threre's no space to install an A/C for Cloud 3 ! I'd like them to use the existing air ducts and control knobs (upper /lower knobs) in order to keep it original.

Can anyone give me an accurate and specific guidance so that I may tell the A/C technician? Thanks a lot.

Mike

· Registered
79 Posts
Mike
I don't think tha you would have any hope of keeping it 'original' with an add-on AC system. There were factory installed AC systems available, so it is possible to install AC. I once spent a weekend removing an add-on system from my SC2. There's a lot more visibility under the bonnet now.
The only folks that I am aware of with RR experience in this area are Classic Air in FL. ( www.classicautoair.com ) Usual waiver - I have no financial interest in them, I have never dealt with them, etc. You judge if they are a useful source of information.
Leho

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.