Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

How to replace bulbs in the pushbuttons located in the upper part of A/C panel? Is it needed to remove those panel?

?

S.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you ever resolve how to replace these bulbs? Thanks
Unfortunately no. I still hope that this is possible without dismantle the central console, but I did not try.

Anybody there?

·
Registered
11 Posts
i removed my center console yesterday. There are 4 easily accessible bulbs powering the sides on the panel and temperature control wheels.
the individual switches for the hazard, oil level, horn etc are however individual switch boxes mounted directly to the pcb . Even with the panel out of the car I’m not going to change the bulbs for fear of breaking the switch casing.
It’s is not obvious how these bulbs come out, Looks to me like the front switch covers will prise off without removing the panel but im going to leave them as is for now.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i removed my center console yesterday. There are 4 easily accessible bulbs powering the sides on the panel and temperature control wheels.
the individual switches for the hazard, oil level, horn etc are however individual switch boxes mounted directly to the pcb . Even with the panel out of the car I’m not going to change the bulbs for fear of breaking the switch casing.
It’s is not obvious how these bulbs come out, Looks to me like the front switch covers will prise off without removing the panel but im going to leave them as is for now.
Could you make some photos?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts