Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings to everyone in the Rolls-Royce and Bentley community.

I have found that of all the significant marques out there, Rolls-Royce and Bentley in particular seem to lack a strong, independent, free forum. There are a few Club forums available, but most require Club membership to post and generally are not available for public viewing. By way of comparison when I was building my BMW directory (www.Bimmerhead.com) I came across more than 70 BMW-related forums, most of them thriving and free.

So please join with me in making RollsRoyceForums.com a strong and independent resource for the community. Whether you're looking for technical information on a restoration project, want to discuss the latest Rolls-Royce news, or want to network with fellow enthusiasts, this is the place to be!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Stirling said:
Greetings to everyone in the Rolls-Royce and Bentley community.

when I was building my BMW directory (www.Bimmerhead.com) I came across more than 70 BMW-related forums
Good combination!

My Spur shares its garage with an E30 convertible. Both untouched - still original as they cam from the belt.

Congratulations for setting up this forum. Keep going!

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Yes thanks for setting it up
I for one will be using it I am in the motor trade and if I can be of any help please ask
Michael

:roll:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Thanks the same has happened to the le France fire engine???
Will re up load them as well so can you remove the old ones thanks again
Just put the Allard on see what you think

·
Administrator
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good grief. I just get the server problem sorted then the gallery starts acting up. :( Might be the seo work done recently. If this continues I'll back those modifications out.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Love to join
I have acquired a lot of knowlege on LPG for sz models which I would love to share.
I am also doing some modifications to final drive units to improve economy & General wear on the drive train & engines.I drive a bentley eight daily and travel about 300 miles a week in it I am getting 12 mpg on LPG @ 315€ = 23/24 mpg
Kevin

·
Registered
419 Posts
Was originally looking at joining a club until I saw the fees.No way am I paying them when this is available.I put in all my experiences,activities and sightings.Nice one forum.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Was originally looking at joining a club until I saw the fees.No way am I paying them when this is available.I put in all my experiences,activities and sightings.Nice one forum.
I cannot speak to the RREC, or its online forums if it has them, but I can say that there are lots of advantages to joining either the RROC-US or RROC-Australia as an international member.

The forums for the RROC-US are open to members only (and I once was one, long story as to why I'm not still) and the depth of expertise available there is very impressive.

I've been on this forum almost since its earliest days. It is, however, still in the "relatively immature" stage compared to the US and Australian club forums. And that's not a criticism, either, it just is.

A number of "the big guns" in these parts participate in one, the other, or both of the above mentioned forums. Lots of links to the Aussie forums get posted here in addition to their online technical library. That's for good reason, too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Guys, when i bought my 8 i joined the local BDC, it's been worth while,friendly people,events etc,so i joined the RREC for six months to have access to more info,the club mag is really interesting and the year book i've just received is amazing quality,also there are discounts through Flying Spares for members,actually i think it's good value seeing they send the mag to Aussie. Cheers Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts