Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Bentley Turbo R, 1992
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Currently living in Moscow and have just imported a 92 Turbo R. Unfortunately despite me adding washer fluid good for -20 the washer fluid pump isn’t working. The lines were frozen when I initially tried so I wonder if it might have blown a fuse or broken the pump? Even after a long drive from St Petersburg to Moscow the lines with the frozen fluid should have warmed up but the fluid still wouldn’t spray. I can’t find a washer pump fuse listen on the fuse panel. Has anyone got any advice on how I might fix this? When I push the stalk for a spray the wipers work but there is no liquid. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
Check in the engine bay, left side under the plastic cover, there is a little box with some fuses including headlight and spray for headlight, I wonder if the fuse you look for is not there, or if same fuse for headlight. spray.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Looks like for MY92 it is a fuse C5 at fuseboard F1 (it is the left fuseboard above passenger legs).

Anyway, check washer pump connector just for corrosion.

·
Registered
Bentley Turbo R, 1992
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi both! Thanks so much for your advice. Will have a look based on it and see what I can do. Not at lot of spare parts in Moscow so hoping it’s easy enough to sort out!

·
Registered
2,189 Posts
It could be the pump itself too, either broken, either blocked, in this last case try to move the turbine with a thin tool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts