Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im Jason from Texas and I recently accquired a set of 77-80 Shop Service Repair Manuals (4 Volume set) for RR Silver Shadow 2 / RR Silver Wraith 2 / RR Corniche / RR Camargue / Bentley T2 / Bentley Corniche. From car serial number 30001 (says the first page of volume 1). TSD 4200. Brand new these manuals sell online from $500-$1000. When they were purchased new back in 77 they cost $700. They are in good condition but they do have some aged spots around the edges of the pages. Volumes 3 and 4 have a small amount of water damage around the edges of the pages as well. These books have been used and they are 30 years old so what do you expect, other than the edges of the pages being worn a bit the rest of the page is completely readable. The volumes are complete and no pages are missing just a little bit of wear. I would like to get $300 for the set but if thats unreasonable I am willing to take other offers. Im not sure how much shipping is, these manuals are pretty large and heavy so im guessing like $30 via USPS Media Mail, but im not sure because I havent had them weighed and priced. If your interested in them message me on this forum or email me at [email protected] . Below are a few pics of the manuals opened and closed.

Thanks,
Jason from Texas

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ive done a little more research and realised $200 is a more resonable, so let me know if anyone is interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts