Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there. Can anyone help me find out how I can update the Phantom maps for the UK/Europe? The system is the BMW based iDrive. I imagine there is a maps update cd/dvd. I was able to update an older Bentley GT with a BMW CD so looking for news on something similar. (If anyone wants info on the Bentley update let me know and I will look it out). Thanks, Doug

·
Registered
8 Posts
I believe the dealership is probably your best option, as that's a software update and software updates are usually the dealership's little walled garden. However, you may get lucky if you can find a mechanic that works on them in your area, they do exist but they're few and far between. But my guess is it's a dealer only thing. It's possible you may get out cheaper if you can talk a BMW dealership into trying.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I will ask them and see what they say but I think they would have stopped supporting the RR sat nav back in 2011 when they brought out the facelift Phantom. However BMW would have still maintained support for the system. I will let you know how I get on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts