Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
I don't think there is a battery cut out switch on the Seraph/Arnage.

Is is because the main system battery keeps going flat? (Very common).

If this is the case you need to check the drain on the battery. When checking the drain on the battery, you have to wait about twenty minutes for the HVAC system to power down.

Any more info required, feel free to ask.

Matt

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Matt. I've learnt quite a bit more about this car since making the above post. (see date).

I now know about the twin battery system & the problem of auxillary battery discharge on this model.

With Spirits i had got into the habit of turning of the master switch when the car was to be parked for long periods.

Thank you for the spec sheets you sent me a few days ago :wink:

Does anyone know where an adaptor can be obtain from a c-tek conditioner plug to the boot wall mounted battery charging plug?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
mattjdduncan said:
you can buy a loom that you connect to the battery and drill a hole in the carpet panel.

I will check the price on monday but I know they are available from Bentley as I quoted someone last week.

Matt
Mat have you got the adapter for my RT don’t need charger as I have plenty it is the same as a Aston Vanquish S ?
Bentleyman22

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sorry what type of connector is it? Is is round black with a threaded bit 3 pins? Like i say I can get the loom kit. You have to connect it to the battery and run the wires round to the side carpet panels and drill it through. Then you mount the connector there.

Matt.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts