Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE HELP! so i took my 1999 rolls royce silver seraph to European foreign classics in great neck long island for an oil change and transmission flush Once the car was ready Owner of the shop Tom Palasciano Charged me $1365 so i went in to pick it up an find that he has a battery charger connected to my batterys? An all my windows were rolled down. (Put Two New Batteries less then 6 months ago) i asked why? He said battery died so i been charging it overnight. It took him a month to do the work i asked him to do when it was finished he called an i was there to pick it up 1 hour later car started just fine BUT none of my gauges were working info display was blank An no power to all four windows that were all rolled down so i asked tom what happened here. His reply was i dont know? Did it every do this to you before? An i said never because it never had! Made a few calls an most of the people i spoke said that chargeing the battery’s for that amount of time can cause issues. So i bought new batteries at my cost cause he said it was not his fault the battery died? He had the car in his possession for 30 days. So once i put the new batteries in Still the same no difference after contemplating with him that i gave him a car that ran an drove fine with no issues of this kind an all of a sudden all this started happening he said its not his problem so i drove off. An stoped less then a block from his shop to fuel up Because of the gas gauge not working so i shut the car off finished fueling up an the car would just not start. Turning an holding key well turn over but not start! So i walked back to his shop An then again he said not my problem i did what you paid me to do an closed up shop told me to come back on monday. So i tow’ed the car back to his shop an its been 2 weeks since an he has not started any type of work so please help me find a way to fix this. Again no power to windows that are stuck down all 4 no power to any gauges info display is blank car well only start with a jump. But if i was to shut it off it well not start back up with only turn over not start unless its jumped when i say jumped i mean Battery charger the car has never given me this problem please help! Also noticed when i pull the key out display stays lit up an radio stays on?

My name is mike my email is [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts