Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have fixed the fan control module, replaced two transistors, and the servo power supply issue, 6 Volt regulator was putting out 12 Volts. Fans now work great, all servo motors appear to be operating. Cleaned out a cotton farm from the rectangular vent.

But now, the left circular vent is blowing warm/hot air while the right hand vent blows cold air. This has me confused, see pictures below.

Jim

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I am still having problems with my 81 Camargue CAC system, but now I think I know what it is, the right hand blend flap is not closing. Does anyone know how to replace the bushings or reset the flap without me having to take more of this poor car apart. For the faint of heart, don't look at the pictures, you may see the innards of a very nice car.

Camargue dash 1.jpg
Camargue dash 2.jpg
Camargue dash 3.jpg
HVAC Distribution box.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I removed enough STUFF to gain access to the flaps. The right hand flap had slipped on the shaft, probably due to the nest that resided in there. Also the grommet on the outside of the box was missing. Adjusted the flap , put in a new grommet and both flaps appear to work properly. Next for me to do, is clean the distribution box, treat all the leather and put all the STUFF back together.

Jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts