Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my friend the technician replaced the alternator. In that process, he removed the switchbox, so it was hanging out by the wires attached to it and several pieces of the facia. I carefully inserted the switchbox and secured it with 2 bolts. I have several leather interior facia pieces and 1 large wood facia piece to install. Where can I find the procedure for this ? I looked at the 1975 RR Shadow Shop Manual . Is this all that is available ?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Who removed the pieces? Can't remember where they go or install? Post a pic(s) and we'll help you

·
Registered
827 Posts
Agreed - if you can post pics of each piece we will tell you how to install them.

I'm surprised your Tech left the car in that state.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK...thank you.....my tech, is an expert mechanic but has no RR experience.....he routinely does very complicated repair on mercedes, lamborghini, citroen, and even rebuilt a ferrari engine......however; it usually takes him long periods to complete a car because he cannot focus on one.....he would have put the car back together but that might have taken an additional month or more...

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
RR or VW, document with a phone at least, it's a tech's best tool in modern times.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts