Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This vehicle is in excellent shape. I have spent over 15,000 on mechanical and cosmetic work, including a bare metal repaint (in Rolls-Royce bordeaux (burgundy). It has a new alternator, struts, starter, battery, AC compressor. Tires are matched Michelins. The black everflex top is like new. The interior is black hides with red piping which has been cleaned, re-dyed and sealed. The interior wood has been refrinished as needed. The grille was professional restored in Wisconson. The car is regularly serviced and checked over. It has approximately 86,500 original miles. It has not been driven in rain or snow and is garage kept and covered. Included are the original sheepskin overlays, original owner's manual, tool kit, many of the repair documents, copy of build history, and miscellaneous new hoses (spares). I have owned the vehicle since about 1990 and have been the sole driver since that time.
I believe this Silver Shadow to be one of the nicest ones available. It is currently for sale. I am asking 18,500. The vehicle is in Boise, Idaho. I can be contacted at 208-331-5630 or [email protected] or 3865 W. Adobe Court, Boise, Idaho 83705. Barry Hogan Meyers (photos are request)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts