Seraph windshield squirt reservoir?? how to remove? - Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 10:26 PM Thread Starter

Seraph windshield squirt reservoir?? how to remove?

Getting errors that it's empty, wanted to remove it to troubleshoot/bypass it.

Bulled the fender liner, pulled bolt at the top and the bottom, but it feels like there's still a bolt in the back - implying I have to remove the ENTIRE fender to remove it...!!!

I don't have any tech guides - can someone check for me the removal process and how many mount points there are for the tank? Maybe copy & paste me the removal details? Also a photo of one if handy would be very helpful. Thanks!
-Brendan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 06:30 PM

Hi Brendan, If you go to https://heritage.bentleymotors.com you can look up the catalogue for your particular car. I've just had a look and there would appear to be 2 brackets (1 near the filler neck, 1 half way down at the front) with a nut & bolt on each and another nut & bolt at the very lower rear of the reservoir. It appears that it might be possible to remove the level sensor without removing the reservoir completely, it pushes into the reservoir about 2/3 way down the rear side and has a wire going to it. If you go to the above site you will see a detailed drawing, you can enter your VIN and the precise details for your model will be shown.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode