hung Rome screens or - Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-05-2014, 03:36 PM Thread Starter

hung Rome screens or

this is Sac * Main celine made into a telescopic style.
this is telescopic, more suitable for notebook.
this is a window into the dresser a computer desk and a woman. Creative. It is not convenient people sit.
this is relatively simple.
this design I love, if I do, only do half window.
a little fashion
this is also good.
creative.
the right one and my desk is like, but not Piaochuang my room, depressed.
this is cool..
in order to save the bedroom space, usually put the bed next to the veste Spyder window, window and into a bedside cabinet, entertainment district, cabinets, office area, sun room, reception area, and even the bedroom....
tea, chat, enjoy the scenery, read a book, rest, the sun, entertainment, office, chess... Only you can not think of, no it does not change the!... Beckoning, then use your imagination to transform the little paradise...
reasonably use Piaochuang, may bring the beat all effect for the bedroom, also can increase indoor space in the visual area. Make good use of this "treasure house", let it become "lots of gold". Let your home from my window.
window to the bedroom window into a small bedroom, to create a new world for the baby. The big BB bed are placed on the windowsill, home province a originally placed BB bed space, feel more refreshing. At the top you can hang up colorful Piaochuang Taiwan Music lamp or big cartoon bear hug, let the baby any time will not feel lonely.
window into the lounge window into a place of rest, have a look of books here, afternoon tea, but also about a chat with friends, spend a good time together.
window into room two tatami mat tea, play chess chat have a costume gucci pas cher place. Compared with other parts of the living room, here not only excellent ventilation and lighting, can also look to the outside world, what is there against it.
to wake up or enjoy the sunshine stars who try. If the window is very large, two or three meters long, one meter wide, can put the Piaochuang design into SAC hermes BIRKIN a small single bed! To retain the original marble table, in the lighting glass (mostly sac gucci homme Piaochuang three face lighting) hung Rome screens or;
相关的主题文*:

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode