Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

Value of Nardi steering wheel for Silver Cloud

4K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Bentleyman1993 
#1 ·
Would anyone hazard a guess regarding fair market value of Silver Cloud steering wheel - Nardi - with the proper hub and RR horn-assembly?

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi,

Your Nardi would be fairly priced since its used at around $800, should sell quick...or up to $1200 if you want to hang on to it for a while.
its really only worth what someone is willing to pay...but in the $800 range it should sell

#3 ·
its really only worth what someone is willing to pay...
And there you have it!

Not that I don't think it's entirely reasonable to ask about a possible market value here or elsewhere, but when it comes to these cars and their accessories it really does come down to what someone is willing to pay at a given point in time. The market overall is tiny, and unless someone happens to want something desperately that you happen to have it's entirely a buyers market. This is learned the most clearly when it comes time to sell any one of these cars, which usually takes much longer than the seller thinks it ever would.

#4 ·
I certainly appreciate what you're saying Brian, thank you for sharing. Anyway, these added photos show the details of aft part of the hub mount, plus an overall sense of the wear and appearance around the horn button as well as the logo because, as Jonny observed, it's obviously not a new item (where on eBay the asking prices are breathtaking).

Attachments

#5 ·
I certainly appreciate what you're saying Brian, thank you for sharing. Anyway, these added photos show the details of aft part of the hub mount, plus an overall sense of the wear and appearance around the horn button as well as the logo because, as Jonny observed, it's obviously not a new item (where on eBay the asking prices are breathtaking).
Did you happen to go to an advanced search and check on the completed listings ?
Completed listings are a more realistic view of what sellers are actually getting for things, you'll probably find most didn't sell if the asking price is too high.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.