Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

The Chelsea Car Club Run - 20th - 22nd September 2013

3K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  angusn2005 
#1 ·
First of all I apologise for this being my second post on here!

Second of all I would like to introduce The Chelsea Car Club and an event we are running, 'The Isle of Man Weekender' (Friday 20th to Sunday 22nd September 2013) which can only be described as a Petrolheads Paradise!

At 10am on Friday the 20th September 2013 the flag will drop and 16 cars will depart from The London Motor Museum, for the motorsport Mecca of the Isle of Man via some of the ultimate Welsh driving roads. Teams will clock up a minimum of 800 miles over three days and experience some of the fastest roads the UK has to offer. A black tie charity Auction dinner will also be held on the evening of Saturday 21st September in aid of The Royal Marsden Cancer Charity, Participants will then return to London the following day.

Please note there is no national speed limit on the Isle of Man on certain roads. However speed limits in towns, villages and other areas must be adhered to.

Please find the full details here:
http://www.thechelseacarclub.co.uk/public-events/

Entry Price includes the following:
- Two nights bed & breakfast in the 4* Mount Murray Hotel
- Three Course Charity Auction Dinner
- Use of hotel facilities including the golf course, pool & spa
- Return Ferry Crossings
- Driver Packs with fully planned routes & itineraries
- Car Sticker Packs
- Professional Photographers
- Half price entry to The London Motor Museum

Limited to 16 Cars & based on a first come, first served basis!

So get your place now by emailing: info@thechelseacarclub.co.uk

Thank you for reading, and obviously should you have any questions just ask! It really would be fantastic to have a mix of Rolls Royce's and Bentley's along on this trip!

Kind Regards

Angus

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.