Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums banner

new Bentley & Rolls Royce Online Club

8K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  ghosthunter 
#1 ·
@ all,

we have a new Bentley and Rolls Royce Online Club founded.
All Bentley and Rolls Royce Friends are welcome.. :D :D

The membership ( registration) is free of charge.. :D

please visit our club page www.brr-club.de

It would give us great pleasure to appreciate you as a new member

best wishes
RR-Bentley Friend

#3 ·
Henry Perkins said:
Alles auf deutsche! It's all in German!

That's ok for the German speaking visitors, aber nicht so toll fuer die ganzen englisch sprachende leute.

I'm going to have a good luck around. Do you have members in Saxony? Erzgebirge?

Hi Henry,

thats right its a club registered in germany but we are open for all members round the world...

we are all works as a voluntary and it is very muche to do... i think you now that..

Just in this time we have not a member from saxony - have you a friend in saxony?? Ask him from our page.... :D :D

best wishes
RR & Bentley Friend

#4 ·
Are there any members within 100 miles of Chemnitz, or am I the only one out East here?

There is a white Silver Spur in Chemnitz. The car is hired for weddings. I think the name is Czernig, or something like that.

What exactly are the benefits of joining your club? I mean there are so many clubs for different things these days, and I can't be a member of all of them. There simply isn't enough time.

#6 ·
If its all in german ! "whats the point of asing in english to come and join you?
If this is your idea of future planning, you'll not get many english speaking members :?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.