Roberts Hall LTD - Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-15-2012, 05:12 PM Thread Starter

Roberts Hall LTD

Just a Heads up on this Company
Roberts Hall LTD
ordered 2 brake sphere's and 2 Gas Sphere's
supposed to turn up Monday 08/10
when it got to 10/10 and nothing phoned and told tomorrow then wrong parts arrived and promist for friday but nuthing the man is abusive and dusnt tell the truth the brake spheres arrived today no gas springs and a lot of abuse from him be careful if you order parts from him waiting for refund but don't expect it Mr Doggy

Bentleyman22
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-02-2012, 02:38 AM

Thank You for posting
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 11-03-2012, 03:39 AM
Phantom

Its a good thing to name and shame as it gives others a chance of who "not" to deal with,

On the otherhand any vibes on who gave you a good service would also go down well.

We like gardening, old motor bikes and classic cars, animals (4 dogs at time of writing) & basic peace perfect peace, and real quality made cars,

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 04:57 PM

This is not to dispute that the experiences of others may have been negative, as these can differ widely because of a number of factors, but I just bought two UR72000 compliance mounts from Roberts-Hall, Ltd., and cannot praise their customer service highly enough.

There was an issue with placing an order through the website that I reported and I had a direct and friendly exchange of e-mails with David Roberts to get this fixed. He was absolutely helpful at every step.

My parts were shipped from the UK via FedEx leaving Friday, June 7, 2013, and are slated for delivery on my doorstep (if FedEx tracking is correct, and my history with them is that it is) tomorrow.

Brian

The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement. But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another profound truth.
~ Niels Bohr

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-09-2013, 05:05 PM Thread Starter

still wont use Him and also know other Dealers Like Minded

Bentleyman22
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 03:06 AM
Phantom

Just a minute "Bentleyman"

Didn't you say on this forum i had a "chip on my shoulder for telling someone this was an english forum and wrote in english? Not french!!!

Because of my telling them you thought i should say sorry because it put them in their place,

Now your coming on here telling the world "www" how you we're given a wrong part and when someone else tells us the same company gave them a good service 'You cant agree"

Perhaps they we're abusive to you because like myself i find you have a way with words that come over as "he who must be obeyed"

Mr chip on shoulder himself in person.

Give it a rest and lets here from someone else for a change

We like gardening, old motor bikes and classic cars, animals (4 dogs at time of writing) & basic peace perfect peace, and real quality made cars,
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-10-2013, 08:34 AM Thread Starter

Its a good thing to name and shame as it gives others a chance of who "not" to deal with,

On the otherhand any vibes on who gave you a good service would also go down well.

if your looking to have a argument with me your wasting your time

Bentleyman22
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-11-2013, 04:42 AM

Here's a vote for Ryan Dennis at IntroCar who has been a great help with the parts I needed and with any technical questions I've had
Graham
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 09-01-2013, 04:24 AM

Just had a pair of front discs from Roberts Hall as they were on special offer, arrived a couple of days later UPS tracked delivery, all done on line so no personal contact but no problems.
Graham
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 06-15-2014, 07:05 AM

Hi there, we've had recent trouble with this company as well - see this thread (http://www.rollsroyceforums.com/foru...pic.php?t=8065) for the details!
Regards, Gary

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Rolls-Royce and Bentley Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode